What we do
Types of conditions we commonly see:
Back and Neck Pain
Low Mood and Stress
Allergy and Food Intolerances
Menopause and Healthy Ageing
Pre and Post Natal
Sports and Workplace Injuries
Period pain, Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain
All of our practitioners believe in a functional, science-based approach to wellbeing and health care. All are highly qualified and have particular areas of expertise that allow for the perfect integrative approach.
We like to spend time with you, get to know your story and work with you on a plan to make good health happen! It doesn’t happen over night but with the right plans in place and the support you need to stay on track you can be confident that we have your best interests at heart and care about your long term wellbeing.
We like to look at things from all angles so that you feel properly taken care of.
Your treatment plan might include:
- Hands on osteopathic treatment – including soft tissue release, dry needling, myo-fascial stretching and mobilisation
- Functional movement and clinical exercises
- Personalised analysis of your diet and nutritional needs
- In-clinic testing and assessment
- Nutritional supplementation
- Herbal medicine prescription (often tablets, but sometimes liquid)
- Meditation and mindfulness coaching
- Self Care practices
- Health coaching
Functional pathology and clinical testing to find out more about you.
Testing gives us the opportunity to uncover the underlying causes to your health issues. It also allows us to track your progress.
Some of these tests we have in the clinic ready to go – for others we will refer you to the right place to have them done. Either way, you’ll always leave knowing what’s been tested and why.
Most tests are charged separately to your session costs and only used when necessary.